Consultation and Training Charges
Initial 1-1 Behaviour consultation - From £150.00* for 2 hours.
The initial consult includes:
- Meeting either in person or remotely to gather information and answer any questions you may have.
- An overview of the full behaviour modification plan, plus the initial steps for you to follow.
- A report for your Veterinarian should you require one.
- Any additional handouts, supplied during the consultation and advice for any equipment required.
- Receipt for insurance claims and/or assist completion of insurance claim form, if applicable
- Up to 30 minutes of follow-up advice by telephone, Skype or email.
- Very often the initial consultation report is sufficient to manage your dogs behaviour and provide the foundation skills required to move forward. Based on the consultation and nature of the problem, further sessions and support may be necessary, this will be discussed with you at the time, if additional 1-1 sessions are recommended these may be purchased at £60.00** per hour thereafter - additional travel costs may apply depending on location.
* For travel times in excess of 1 hour from Winslow (Bucks) 1-1 Behaviour Consults in your home from £180.00 for 2 hours
** For travel times in excess of 1 hour from Winslow (Bucks) additional 1-1 sessions in your home from £80.00 per hour.
1-1 Obedience and Manners Training in your home - £60.00 per hour
Telephone, FaceTime or Skype with Nick - up to 30 minutes of advice for only £30
Sometimes all you need is some good reliable advice and this service may be ideal for you.