Terms and Conditions
- Puppy Stars Ltd incorporates the brand K9 Stars and all references to Puppy Stars are representative of K9 Stars.
- These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use our website and place orders for items from Puppy Stars. By registering with Puppy Stars you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms. The supplier of the goods featured is Puppy Stars ("The Company", "we", or "us").
- You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone calls to and from Puppy Stars may be recorded or monitored as part of our efforts to further improve service to our customers.
- We may contact you for marketing purposes by email or mail with relevant offers from Puppy Stars. We may also contact you for market research purposes.
- Puppy Stars do not disclose client information to third parties, other than when order details are processed as part of order fulfillment or with carefully selected partners. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party. Data collected by us is used to take and fulfill customer orders, administer and enhance the site and service, only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes and inform you of seminars we think may be of interest to you, however, you will always be given the option to opt-out of receiving these emails.
- All registrations must be paid for at the time of booking.
- A contract is formed between Puppy Stars and you when we receive confirmation of your class registration. Until the class starts the order may be cancelled.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards with the exception of American Express.
- We are unable to accept cards that are due to expire within the next 5 days. Card details are checked and verified by a third party and goods are dispatched once authorisation has been obtained. All payments made in our online shop are handled by a secure third party payment handling company and no credit card numbers are held in clear text on any website.
- The prices quoted are those ruling at the time of production. Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices may have to be altered, including any alterations to the rate of value added tax where applicable. The correct price will be shown on your invoice. All prices shown are cash prices in sterling. We reserve the right to accept or reject orders or to request part payment.
- You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to 7 days after the class begins (see below). Please note that this policy has some limitations.
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to the Supplier by hand, post or the contact us section of our website, giving details of the class registered for. Notification by phone is not sufficient.
- Once you have notified the Supplier that you are cancelling the contract, the Supplier will refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the registration fee.
- The registrant (you) understands that attendance to dog training classes and private lessons is not without risk to them, to anyone who may attend with them and to their dog(s).
- The registrant, on behalf of themselves and any minors attending the dog training lesson(s) or classes with them, waive, release, and agree to hold harmless Puppy Stars Ltd and any and all of its employees, volunteers, agents, insurers, and successors from any and all causes of actions, claims, demands, losses, injuries, and damages of any kind which may be sustained by them or their dog(s) in connection with the class or lesson. Registrant is responsible for damages caused by their dog(s) and/or family members.
- The registrant agrees to adhere to any and all safety instructions and recommendations given to them whether oral or written.
- By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you give Puppy Stars Ltd permission to publish in print, electronic, or video format the likeness or image of you and/or your dog.
- You release all claims against Puppy Stars Ltd with respect to privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright ownership and publication, including any claim for compensation related to use of the materials.
- If you do have a complaint please write to Puppy Stars Training Academy, PO Box 974, Aylesbury, HP22 9JY. Puppy Stars welcome and learn from complaints. We aim to deal with complaints speedily and sympathetically. All complaints are logged, investigated and replied to.